1. DID YOU ENJOY RINGING IN 2006?
Yes. Much better than being alone, with a cold, while it's hailing out, flipping between Kouhaku, K-1, and Pride. That was my ringing in 2005.
2. WHO DID YOU SPEND IT WITH?
Kanzaki, Keoni, Atsuki, Joe, and Rika.
3. WHERE WERE YOU?
Waikiki - first Gyukaku, then the beach, then GS Karaoke Studios.
4. DID YOU WATCH THE BALL DROP?
No ball, but fireworks instead.
5. WHO WAS UR MIDNIGHT KISS??
I didn't get one. The person from whom I wanted a kiss was with someone else.
6. ANY NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS?
Many resolutions. That will be a completely separate post.
7. DO YOU EVER KEEP YOUR RESOLUTIONS?
I try. But none of my resolutions are easily accomplished.
8. WERE YOU DRUNK?
Not at all.
9. WERE YOU WISHING FOR A NEW YEARS KISS FROM SOMEONE PATICULAR?
10. SERIOUSLY NOW... DID YOU GET LAID?
11. DID YOUR NEW YEARS SUCK?
It was great but could have been better.
12. DID IT ROCK?
I feel like this question has been asked in too many ways in this survey.
13. WERE YOU WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE YOU DIDNT KNOW?
When we went to the beach to watch the fireworks, there were TONS of people I didn't know.
14. DID YOU MAKE A NEW FRIEND?
15. ANYONE YOU KNOW GET ARRESTED?
None that were with me. And none that I know of.
16. CATCH UP WITH ANY OLD FRIENDS THAT NIGHT?
17. DID YOUR MAMA KNOW WHAT YOU WERE REEEEAALLLY DOING?
No, I didn't tell her.
18. GET IN A FIGHT WITH ANYONE?
No, but we watched the beginnings of one as we were leavings GS at 2:45 am. These two black doods, and one of them yelling "dawg" over and over and over again.
19. WISH YOU HAD DONE SOMETHING ELSE?
Yes. But if I couldn't have had what I wanted, then what I did was just fine. It was still happy.
20. WHO WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO GIVE YOU A HUG AND SCREAM "HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!" AFTER THE BALL DROPPED?
No screaming. Was more like... er... Happy New Year, I guess. That was Kanzaki.