Monday, December 27, 2004

OMG- I could've DIED!

Last night, as I was getting ready to sleep, I turned on the heater to warm up the area near my futon. Apparently, I forgot to turn it off... and holy shinto was I surprised to see the fruits of my error! Last night, as I slept, the futon caught on fire... and I slept through it, and with the exception of being covered in soot and crispy futon, I escaped absolutely unscathed. Here's a picture of part of the damage... I'm so glad that someone was looking after me last night. *bows* Arigatou. *is totally shaken up*


3 comments:

PJ;) said...

Dateline--Japan
Hawaii woman escapes fatality
from futon deathtrap. Futons,
multi-tasking furniture or
accident waiting to happen?

Anonymous said...

it's Leah.. OMG please don't die yet! and get beller- I'll send you some reikiness.

Otay, so I'm a bad friend and I lost your address...can u please give it to me cuz now your xmas present is really really late

sowwy.

Anonymous said...

it's Leah.. OMG please don't die yet! and get beller- I'll send you some reikiness.

Otay, so I'm a bad friend and I lost your address...can u please give it to me cuz now your xmas present is really really late

sowwy.